Skip to content
- We believe that all 66 books of the Holy Bible are, in their entirety, the Word of God, uniquely inspired by the Holy Spirit, infallible, complete, and unified, and therefore the supreme and final authority on all matters of life, faith, and morality.
- We believe in one God, the Creator and Sustainer of all things, infinite, perfect, and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God. We believe in his virgin birth, sinless life, and miracles as recorded in the Holy Bible. We believe Jesus died on the cross as an atoning sacrifice sufficient for all who repent and believe. We believe in his bodily resurrection on the third day and his ascension into heaven, where he is now our High Priest and Mediator. We believe in the coming personal, visible, bodily return of Jesus Christ to judge the living and the dead as the consummation of history and the eternal plan of God
- We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts, indwells, sanctifies, seals, and empowers every believer awaiting the return of Jesus.
- We believe that, being estranged from God and condemned by sin, we are wholly dependent on God’s grace for salvation from everlasting punishment. Salvation by grace requires personal repentance of sin, belief in the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit. A sinner saved by grace becomes a child of God and manifests a changed life. All who receive God’s gift of salvation are assured resurrection and eternal life. There is no other name or means by which salvation may be secured.
- We believe that the Church is the body of Christ composed of all who receive salvation. United by the Holy Spirit, the Church finds visible, though imperfect, expression in local congregations where the Word of God is preached, Biblical sacraments are administered, and the return of her Lord is joyfully awaited.
- We believe in the importance of the local church, which is made up of believers who gather for worship, fellowship, and teaching. Therefore, we are committed to regular church attendance and involvement in pursuit of personal, spiritual maturity.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ commands all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and make disciples of all nations. Believers are called to personally study and express the Word of God and to live lives of love and service in obedience to God’s Word.